UpdatedFriday September 27, 2019 byadam Cranick.
- USSSA Rules apply
- Innings pitched will be tracked but it is the head coach's responsibility to bring any possible violations of the rules to the attention of the tournament director.
- Payment due before the 1st pool play game is played.
- Metal spikes may NOT be used on the mound.
- Tie breaker - head to head, runs allowed, runs scored, coin flip.
- East Youth Baseball will make every reasonable attempt to play this tournament as scheduled but in the event of a cancelation please refer to our cancelation policy in rule 7.
- Cancelation policy - 0 games played = 100%, 1 game played = 50%, more than 1 game = 0%.
- First team listed on the pool play schedule is the home team.
- Highest seeded team in bracket play is the home team. Example: seed 1 vs seed 5, seed 1 is the home team.
- We may start games up to 30 minutes before the originally scheduled time. The 1st game of the day is the exception to this rule.
- Games will be 1 hour and 45 minutes or 7 innings, whichever comes 1st.